About Makwara Solutions
Makwara Solutions is a professional Indigenous services organisation with the primary business focus of:
- The supply of staff across a range of skills as a Labour Hire organisation;
- The supply of Consultants across a range of fields from Procurement, Project and Program Management to ICT through to HR Specialists to assist you in reviewing, undertaking and developing business processes and providing skilled and experienced reviewers (including Gateway) that can assist you in your program development, management or to prepare for a Department of Finance sponsored Gateway review; and
- The supply of licensed software including;
- Build an application network with secure, reusable integrations and APIs designed, built, and managed on Anypoint Platform™. Modernize legacy apps.
- Connect to Salesforce and SAP.
- Move to the cloud and much more.
- Identity Management connecting the World in a single platform for any industry.
- The Forgerock platform exists so businesses can build secure, personal connections with their customers and government entities can do the same for citizens.
- Vault Systems is an Australian company that delivers fully compliant, risk assessed, ASD and IRAP certified Government Community Cloud to Australian federal, state and local government agencies and their partners.
To enable Government and private businesses to engage capability and resources in a streamlined and agile manner whilst maintaining compliance with legal and policy requirements.
To provide opportunities to Indigenous youth via Employment within Makwara Solutions, it’s affiliated business entities and/or within our contracted organisations.
To provide opportunities to Indigenous youth via sport and education and is currently sponsoring the Indigenous Australian Invitational Rugby Team and the Vikings Junior Ruby (Indigenous and potentially disadvantaged youth)
To support young Indigenous men and women to establish their own entrepreneurial business opportunities via funding support and business mentoring.
Makwara Solutions through is extensive Commonwealth Government experience and knowledge, is able to provide a range of highly skilled staff and consultants for you to achieve your business outcomes.
Makwara prides itself on being able to partner with you in your program to deliver a Whole of Life Cycle outcome. This means working closely with you to define your overall program requirements and the delivery strategies required to achieve those outcomes in the most Efficient, Effective and Economical manner whilst maintaining high level of program/project governance to ensure full compliance with Commonwealth business requirements.
Makwara enjoys and can provide additional skills and business benefits via it’s business alliance agreements with some highly skilled Canberra based organisations including:
- Human Resource Solutions Australia;
- Is a Canberra based high quality Human Resource and Management Consultancy company specialising in the provision of strategic Human Resource Solutions for their clients.
- Nth Consulting;
- North is an innovative digital transformation company proudly based in Canberra, with a focus on digital transformation, cyber security and SIAM, and has an established and proven Canberra sales team.
- Agile Digital;
- Are an expert software production house who craft and operate high-stakes software for clients who are serious about getting ahead and staying there. Whether you’re embarking on complex or high-stakes software development, or looking to transform your digital capability, contact us today to discuss how we can help. We’d love to hear from you. Our consultants skills are listed within each category for your consideration.
There are also a range of specialists available within the following skill sets that can be provided individually or as part of business solution team:
- Test Managers
All listed staff will provide you with a Statutory Declaration regarding the detailed contents of their individual CVs.
NOTE: For your searching convenience, a listed candidate may be shown within multiple categories where they hold cross-over skills